PayPal desabled Prepaid VISA

AlexMaximov
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to send someone 50$ because I wanted to buy an account in a Game.
first it gave me an error after I pressed "Send Money".
After I noticed there's the "Get Verified" thing, I pressed on it and typed wrong 4-digit code and then it disabled my credit card number.
I didn't receive any email with the 4-digit code and I have no idea where to find it?? I got a prepaid VISA card.
PayPal also took 2$ for that code but my account is disabled now.

What am I supose to do?? I want to buy the account that I mentioned but I can't pay. 
I am the main owner and I am not sharing it coz I am paying my money. please help :<

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

AlexMaximov -

Hello there!

It sounds like your card is going through the link and confirm process.  PayPal charges a small amount to your card, and on your statement, there will be a four digit code. 

It will not be sent by email; you'll need to check the statement to retrieve it.  It should look something like ####*EXPUSE or ####PAYPAL--*EXPUSE on the statement, where the four #s will your code.  If you can't view your statement online, you may need to contact your card issuer to have them check on it.

Once you have the code you'll need to contact customer service to have the card re-enabled, since it sounds like it was entered too many times and locked down as a precaution.  Once they reset the card, you can re-add it and enter the code.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.