#PayPal Routing number??

happyhodgepodge
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal have an actual routing number the way a bank does?  I want to set up an account that I have to accept payment from PayPal but they won't take the debit card number, they require an actual routing number and account number like my regular checking account has.  My PayPal account is strictly debit....not the credit piece....so I use it just like a checking account....I SHOULD be able to link it as a payment account somewhere but can't w/o the above mentioned numbers!!!  Anybody know anything that could help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ladywillow1
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like to know the same thing...

Login to Me Too

goonastronot
New Community Member

this is available on the paypal prepaid card, (account # and routing #) having your paycheck directly deposited there is free, after you print out the form from your paypal prepaid account, fill it out and take it to your employer..

There (at your employer's payroll dept) is where you arrange to have a portion or all of your payday deposited

After the funds are transfered into your "Bank account" @  Pay Pal PrePaid you can then tranfer some or all of it into your regular paypal account (this takes 3 business days or so) but it is also free.. if the two accounts are not "linked" then it is a built in safeguard to avoid losing all of your funds..( the loss would be confined to your paypal account) very handy method for protecting your C-**bleep**-h

Login to Me Too

angelwings2ltd
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Goonastronot, for the information. . . 

But Where do i get the Actual Routing and account numbers for the Paypal bank?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.