PayPal Payment Holds !

AlexDaniel
Contributor
Contributor

So, here i am asking for your opinion on the following situation. I've been working with a company for about 7 months, and they are paying me monthly for my serivces, the issue is that in the last 3 months my payments did not arrive into my PayPal account even they send it, even provided me the payment proof. Firstly i've contacted PayPal asking if there are any holds on my account or any restrictions but they said that my account is fine and w/o any holdings on payments, then I've contacted PayPal  again with the transaction ID provided by the sender, but i did not recive any informations because those details are confidential and could be shared only with the sender of the payment, so the paypal support asked me to be contacted by the sender of the payments. I talked with the sender, and he agree to contact paypal to track those last payments that were 'lost' , he send them an email in 11 June, than another one after 7 days, and still not recive a reply from their support, he provided me the proof of the emails sent from his account. What do you advise me to do, how could i track those payments, it's very annoying for me as PayPal did not respond to his messeges, he has a business account, how long could it take for PayPal to reply ? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly i would double check the email addy the payment was sent to and make sure there was not a spelling mistake or a misplaced dot etc.

Secondly what does it say in the senders paypal account 1. Unclaimed 2. Unclaimed with a cancel option. 3. Completed.

Lastly how did they send the payment 1. Send money > goods / services. 2. Send money > family / friend / gift option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlexDaniel
Contributor
Contributor

The only difference that's in the email where the payment was sent is that @Yahoo , that Y is uppercase, other than that the email is the same with the one that i login to PayPal, at least that's what the sender told me, and i belive him because he is paying a lot of workers and always paid on time . The payment was sent as services, actually he made a mass payment over 100 payments, including me, and the status of the payment is completed on his account...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.