PROBLEMS DELETING ITEMS IN WALLET!!!

Seagull7033
New Community Member

Does anyone have issues deleting old credit cards/ bank accounts from their wallet!?

I have tried for 2 months to delete an old, inactive card I have on file, and had set my new card as primary. Friggin' Paypal keeps using my OLD inactive card to send my automatic payments to different services, and won't allow me to delete it from my wallet until "All transactions have been processed".  I had had no pending transactions to be processed, yet they still have this old card on file that's being used, even though I unlisted it as my primary. I"m getting **bleep**. Instead of attempting to complete the transaction on my new credit card, they automatically deduct from my Bank account, which is my last resort as a payment metod. I pretty much have my bank account on file for deposit only, not withdrawl.  Calling customer service has been no help whatsoever. I've message numerous times, with auto responses to my issue, but no direct connect with a real person to resolve my issue. I'm getting quite fed up with Paypal, and their crap service.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seagull7033

Do you have any pre-approved payments listed with the old card?

Paypal summary page > profile (spanner looking icon next to log out) > bottom right paypal settings > pre-approved payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.