PAD procedure

realtypics
New Community Member
Please someone tell me on an ebay purchase when does the option for PAD appear in checkout? Do you choose bank for it to appear or does it come up after? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You may or may not get the PAD option, here's some additional info:

The Pay After Delivery payment option allows qualifying buyers to purchase eligible items and wait up to 14 days to pay for them. The PAD payment option is only available for eligible purchases under $10,000.00 and is not available to all buyers. In order to use PAD, qualifying buyers must have a valid checking or other qualifying account at a bank which is linked to their PayPal Account and identified as their primary bank account from which funding transfers may be withdrawn; if there is no valid linked bank account then PAD will not be available, even if the qualifying buyer has used PAD before. Where a buyer and item purchased are eligible for PAD, which shall be determined in PayPal's sole discretion, buyer may choose the PAD payment option at the time of purchase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.