Integrating PayFlow with online site using Recurring Billing

always_coding
Contributor
Contributor

I am designing an online community where users join for a monthly fee.  I currently have the site integrated so users enter their billing information and when the form is submitted, the information is sent to paypal via the "SubmitTransaction" method from the payflow dll's for the recurring billing capabilities.  For this scenario, that part of the integration seems pretty straightforward; however, there are a few items I could use some clarity on.  1) If, after several unsucessful attempts of PayPal recurring billing being able to bill their credit card, will PayPal notify the user of the issue via email or is this something that would have to be done on my end?  Also, in either case, is there a way for my system to be updated of any failures so I can update the user's profile information with the appropriate status, etc or would I have to create a job that ran to get a list of all of the profiles with failed statuses and update the profile information accordingly? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.