Inquiry by PayPal

Revok

Hello everyone, first off I would like to thank whoever reads this but I am having an issue. Recently me and a friend of mine (Cody)  were paid large sums of money that were disputed and we won them but the payments were reversed. There was around $1,000 sent to me and I think around $8,000 sent to my friend for virtual goods. I understood the whole virtual goods thing so I wasn't too angry about the whole situation and I only used about $25 of it but for some reason all of Codys payments to me are "Inquiry by PayPal". He has no intentions of even trying to get the money due to me and him being friends and he did get what he recieved but for some reason paypal opened the disputes. Will I get the money back? I am kind of freaked out because now my account is -$800 and really I can't pay it nor do I want my own account limited. I am not worried about the other chap because I understand there is really nothing I can do about it. 
Anyways thanks in advanced to anyone that can give me insight and sorry if I made some spelling errors I am just a little frustrated due to paypal not letting me know whats going on.
Some other info.
On ebay I have never had any bad rep nor have I ever had a dispute on paypal for the 6 years I have been using the services.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.