I lost 30% money within withdrawal process?

Karasu_z95
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! im a new paypal user and i just did my first transfer after ive earn money from my personal business!

I've decided to withdraw for the first time ,200 euro into bank ,and i rly cant believe ,i lost around 58 euro within process ,where these money did go? what i have to do? wait?

What im suppose to do ,or if you can help me fix this issue please

Should i give transaction ID?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have a euro bank account or were the charges currency conversion to dollars?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Karasu_z95
Contributor
Contributor

ive withdraw the money from ATM and my credit card is based on RON currency

It auto converts from EUR to RON ,but even so ,60 euro from 200 is way way too much ,if it was 10 i would had understand but 60.. 😞

so what do you suggest ,its paypal fault or bank fault ,who should i ask to resolve this issue ,is my money ,now im afraid to withdraw anymore due to charge loss...

Login to Me Too

Karasu_z95
Contributor
Contributor

any answer? i need money back

Login to Me Too

Karasu_z95
Contributor
Contributor

what will happend? will the lost money return into paypal balance or credit ? (ive sended 2 messages 1 week ago ,no answer from paypal)

I need my money back ,also because of this i will need another withdraw soon,im even afraid to withdraw anymore because it will happend the same ,can someone from Paypal check my account? see whats wrong?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

no one here can view your account its just a help board, you need to give paypal customer services a call.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.