How do I transfer funds directly to another PayPal user?

freid
Contributor
Contributor

I love Paypal! I'm a long-time member having joined soon after they started, long before they joined up with eBay. I have never had a problem and have used it pretty regularly. Having said this I would like to ask a quetion about transfering money directly to another PayPal member.

I'm an author and work with others doing the copy and book editing. Some already have PayPal accounts and I would like to pay them directly without going through the regular payment method. I object to the several days time it takes to complete the transfer. I understand it when money is going outside of Paypal but I would like to make it an instant payment.

At my local bank I can use their website to move funds around in my account and also transfer to a second account and it is done immediately. How can I do this in PayPal without using their password, just their email address and have it done in a few minutes?

Thanks,

Frank

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.