Help might have been scammed!?

radrabbid
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, today I sold two items on cs:go through friends and family for 71usd total. I did family and friends to prevent refunding on either side. However the payments I recieved haven't been added to my total balance. It doesn't say anything about pending or anything just that there are two payments that obviously haven't been put into my account yet? This occurred 3 hrs ago.. this is what shows on my account: Bill from | xxxxxxx | marked as paid | blank | 71usd What does bill mean and have I been scammed :(((((
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi radrabbid

Yes its a scam

Have u posted the items?

Login to Me Too

radrabbid
Contributor
Contributor

Yes... Is there any way Paypal will fight this for me? 😧 as he never actually payed me in any way, only filed an invoice 

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

No Im afraid ppal cant fight this for u

U can report online fraud but as sandypurins said u cant accept payments this way because too many people get scammed

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

4.1 Receiving Personal Payments.  If you are selling goods or services, you may not ask the buyer to send you a Personal Payment for the purchase.  If you do so, PayPal may remove your ability to accept Personal Payments.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#4

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.