Help locate a payment

shana2005
I received money from 2 different rebate apps. I transferred the money to my PayPal account. I got each email saying that I needed to claim my money. When I click on the link, I log in, and it says that I have no pending transactions. Where is my money? I confirmed that my email and all of my information is correct.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, unfortunately we are not the same as customer support.  Suggest that you follow-up with them with your concerns as they can look at transaction details.  You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

shana2005
Thanks I just did it. I'm waiting for a response. It shows my email is unconfirmed. Do you know how to send the email to get it confirmed?
Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Having an "unconfirmed" email is a problem because you cannot send or receive until you complete that process.  You also want to ensure that you "verifiy" your account, else that can cause additional issues. 

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile and Settings.
  3. Click Update next to Email.
  4. Choose an email address and click Confirm. We’ll send an email to that address.
  5. Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password.

If the link doesn’t work, there’s another way to confirm your email address.

To request a confirmation code by mail:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click Security Center at the top of the page.
  3. Click How we help protect sellers under Selling Safely.
  4. Click confirmed address.
  5. Click visit Alternate Address Confirmation.
  6. Select the address where we should send the confirmation code, or click Add a New Address.
  7. Follow the instructions.

When you receive the code in the mail, log in to your PayPal account and click Confirm address in the Activate Account box. Then enter your code.

After confirming your email address, you can accept payments, but you still need to link a bank account or link a credit card to your PayPal account before you can pay for things. When you pay for things with PayPal, the money will come from these accounts if your PayPal balance is not enough to cover the purchase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.