Hello

Trista_F
New Community Member

Ok, so I'm having a bit of a problem. 

I signed up for PayPal as a means to receive online payments from across the globe for my work only to find that even though I am receiving my money I am not allowed to use it!

I do not have a bank account (as i was told you did not need one to open an account here) and even though I applied for the PayPal card, my application was rejected. 
So basically I'm sitting with over $100 in my PayPal I cannot use!

Before, when I went to go get 'verified' to lift my sending limit I was told I could get verified simply by citing a social secutiry number. I did that, and yet the sending limit is still not lifted! 
I don't know what to do and I am at my wits end with this whole nonsense. I was told I'd be able to use PayPal for online transactions even without a bank account only to find I'm sitting on cash I cannot use. 

What is going on here? Is there another way to lift the sending/spending limit without having the PayPal card or a bank account? 
In other words, is there a way to get verified without having to put in a million and one bits of information out there. PayPal may be secure but I am still very touchy about putting too much information online. 

Please, HELP!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Trista_F
New Community Member

Good grief, please excuse my spelling/typos. 

Silly spell check :I 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.