Gift Payment Pending

Cre8ful
Contributor
Contributor

Can anybody please tell me why a GIFT PAYMENT i received is pending?? I have sent several messages to PAY PAL and only received pre-scripted answers, like how i should confirm that I have shipped the payment and other stupid things, but this is a GIFT PAYMENT. So why do I have to wait now 30 days for my money???

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cre8ful

Sorry but if they are making you wait 21 + days then it was not sent as a gift payment.

If i were you i would double check how it was sent.

A gift payment should have been sent using the send money > friends / family option, did your mate send it that way?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cre8ful
Contributor
Contributor

My Friend sent the money as a gift, just like the countless times before, and again, i am only receiving pre-scripted messages about things that are not even related to my problem when i send a message to PAY PAL. I would appreciate if anyone thats actually working for paypal could answer why this is happening.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cre8ful

If you want someone from paypal then suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cre8ful
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent messages to this email adress (webform at eu.paypal com), can you please tell me the email for customer support?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cre8ful

Click on CONTACT bottom of every paypal page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cre8ful
Contributor
Contributor

well, in that case, i have sent over 10 messages that way, and no reply, this is just unbelievable, a company of that size and they can just do whatever they want without even properly replying. It has been now over 5 days without any reply, not counting the pre scripted nonsense, i am really getting mad right now and frustrated.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cre8ful

Why not use the phone option?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cre8ful
Contributor
Contributor

because international calls will cost alot, for wich I don´t want to spend money, just to get a reply on a matter that should not be a matter in the first place. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cre8ful

As you are posting on the U.S forum i presumed you were in the US as you have not stated otherwise.

If you are not in the US and want accurate advice then its helpful if you say where you are.

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.