Can I send money between paypal accounts?

BOOly
Contributor
Contributor

My question regards : 

Can I send money between paypal accounts?

I have a business and personal paypal account and each paypal account has their own different email address as well as a different bank to make transfers between accounts. The reason I'm asking is because if I made transfers between bank to bank without paypal, it will charge me a % fee. If I used paypal to transfer a balance between my business and personal account and withdrawed to bank, there will be no fee.

Best regards,

Boo

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Assuming both accounts are verified, yes.   You use the Send Money feature, once the account has received the funds, you initiate the withdraw to your bank account.

Login to Me Too

BOOly
Contributor
Contributor

^

Are you 100% sure?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is NEVER a 100% guarantee for anything.   Assuming both accounts are verified, meaning there are no limits on either acccount, give it a go.  How else will you know!

Login to Me Too

BOOly
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, but if both accounts are verified. I wanted to know if this is violating paypal TOS/rules. 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No rule violation as you are allowed to have two accounts, Personal and Business or Personal and Premier.

Login to Me Too

BOOly
Contributor
Contributor

How do I sign up for a Premier paypal account instead? 

The only two options that allow me to sign up for a paypal account is business and personal.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What country do you reside in?    For example, the US has Personal, Premier and Business accounts.  Where as the  UK has Personal and Business, no Premier.

As you stated in your original post, you have a Personal and Business already.  If you are in the US and wanted to downgrade your Business to a Premier, you would have to contact customer support for assistance with the change. 

Login to Me Too

BOOly
Contributor
Contributor

I currently reside in united states of america but there was only sign ups available for personal and business. I picked buisness and requested to downgrade account to premier hopefully. 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.