Can I get my money that I received without a BSB code?

DarkBay
Contributor
Contributor

hey, i was just wondering if i could get my money from selling my items on the internet without a BSB code. I'm really worried because I do not want to put in my BSB code.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can receive money into your PP balance from sales, but to withdrawl the money to your bank account, you would need all the info necessary to successfully withdrawl money from your PayPal account to your bank.  If that does not require the BSB, then fine.  If it does, you will need to supply it, sorry.  Otherwise, you can just pay for stuff with your proceeds directly off the PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dark

Based on your username and your description of your issue I am pretty sure I know why you would not want to use a BSB.  PayPal would not be the option you would want in a situation like yours.  For starters you are probably a TOR user and logging into PP from tor would send up more red flags than you can imagine.  Transactions on PP are also not private and in your field would very commonly be from bad accounts.  Considering you are an Aussie and big brother is as bad there as in the U.S. your only option would be good old "coins".  If people have issues with coins they need to re-familiarize themselves with how easy it is these days to obtain them.  In the states we have vending machines, insert cash and the coins are sent to your wallet immediately.

Just my 2 cents bro

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.