Also I Am being defrauded by a seller. Paypay refund BOUNCED! WTF? now paypal too?

retroswingers
Contributor
Contributor

An ebay seller initiated a refund. Couple of days later I got the message from PAYPAL

saying the refund was denied from the sellers bank.

I have been waiting ever since, and still I don't have my money. I initiated a case with paypal.

they closed it saying that the purchase was authorized. And the system still says refund pending,

but I have no refund.

Should I get a lawyer and sue PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi retroswingers

Did u open the dispute on ebay or ppal?

Ebay items should be disputed on an ebay case,  contact ebay chat or call and tell them the refund has failed

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I initiated a case with paypal.

they closed it saying that the purchase was authorized.

You should only use that option if your paypal account has been hijacked and used without your consent.

Paypal will close it if they can prove the payment was authorised. 

If you used that option because there was no others to use then odds are you opened the original dispute on ebay.

If so you need to use the link below and tell them the refund failed.

If you're contacting from the UK, you can get in touch with eBay at 0845 355 3229. Alternatively, you can get in touch with them through social media, either via Twitter (https://twitter.com/AskeBay) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk).

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

retroswingers
Contributor
Contributor

Payapl is going to tryu again to get the funds..

If the bank declines it, paypal said they will take the funds from the sellers account.

I will wait and see.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.