Why does Paypal show the balance I transferred to my bank account as refunded?

vjcheng
New Community Member

My bank shows the money clearly in but I have the same amount in my Paypal now?

Last night, I purchased something from eBay and went to check out and it asked if I wanted to use my Paypal Balance. Confused (cause I transferred all the money out to my bank account), I went to look at my online bank account and saw the money clear as day in my account. Went to check my email for confirmation of the Paypal transfer, it was done, no issues. Went to Paypal, and it shows the money was refunded by my bank? No, I never initiated this, so to be safe, I just used my credit card and not Paypal Balance because as far as I'm concerned, there isn't any. Can someone please let me know what happened? Why do I have the same balance in my Paypal and my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Canaduhhh
Contributor
Contributor

It's some sort of glitch. I've heard from numerous people so far that have experienced the same thing. Myself as well. One person said they contacted PayPal and was told it would be fixed automatically. So I guess either just contact PayPal to confirm or just leave the funds in your PayPal account and wait for them to fix their mistake. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.