Same PayPal Bank Acct

Cdneh8
New Community Member

I have the same  Bank Acct Ithat I have Always used with PayPal but can't remember my old email addie nor phone number, how can I find out if I have any balance left on my old paypla acct and can it be transfered to the new paypal acct (because all my information except the banking info) has changed, be transferred?  It has been years since I have used Paypal approx 7 yrs.

Thanks  Cdneh9

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Cdneh8,

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

When you know the bank account number, it's actually very easy for a representative to locate your account. You'll need to call in, and then let the representative know that you would like to find your old account but all you remember is the bank account number. The teammate can find the account and will very likely be able to validate the information on file with you over the phone.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.