Prepaid cards

Razor12345
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use prepaids card to send money on friends and family??

for example if I live in canada and my friend lives in US is it possible?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Razor12345,

That's a good question. A prepaid card can be added to a PayPal account and used as a funding source. However, personal payments that are funded by a card are subject to the regular fee. Only personal payments funded with a bank account or PayPal account balance are fee free.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

- Dustin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Razor12345,

That's a good question. A prepaid card can be added to a PayPal account and used as a funding source. However, personal payments that are funded by a card are subject to the regular fee. Only personal payments funded with a bank account or PayPal account balance are fee free.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

- Dustin

Login to Me Too

francisco29
New Community Member

Hi,

i am trying to add prepaid visa card to my paypal account to use them to pay an invoice sent to me on paypal from a store

when i try to pay my invoice , the system is only giving me  an option to select one of the card  i have listed

is it possible to add all of my prepaid card to my wallet to make them one ?

then to transfer money from my banking account to my wallet so i can pay my invoice ?

thank you

Francisco

Login to Me Too

Sikclick
New Community Member

So if i buy a prepaid card and link it to my paypal account then add funds on it. I should be able to use it most places in the real world?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.