Paypal charging 1 dollar four times to my prepaid card

Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently bought a prepaid visa giftcard, I used it on a site that takes paypal transactions, I click I dont have an account and continued to enter my card number, etc. Then after all that, I click enter and it said something about your transaction can't be completed or your card is not validated something, then I checked my card balance and paypal inc charged me 1 dollar 4 times, can I get the money back?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Contributor
Contributor

anyone? please help!

Login to Me Too

BulMastifMema

@260983699 wrote:

anyone? please help!

I think this depends on your prepaid card policies. I have several of these cards that I reload as i don't want my banking info online at all. One of mine charges a flat rate of $3 per month, but also $3 for every reload. It doesn't charge any transaction fees. I have another prepaid visa that doesn't charge for reloads, but gives an option for a flat $10 a month fee or per transaction fees. It's $1 for credit and $2 for debit purchases, so if you do a lot of buying the flat rate is best. Some months I do and others I don't. Call them (visa) and ask if this is the case. Some cards also charge 50 cents per call, online inquiries are free.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.