Name Cards

Jawz69
New Community Member

Is it possible to put a Name on the credit cards.

I have three cards liked with pay pal. When I go to use them It just shows the number, and I have to get my cards to see if it is the right one to use.  So can I name each card differently.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

takkischitt
New Community Member

This really should be a feature. Come on PayPal!

Login to Me Too

pgdavid
New Community Member

**bleep** yes. This is such a pain to have to get the cards each time. Paypal's use is precisely not to have to get your cards. 

Login to Me Too

sannysoft
New Community Member

It would be great. I have multiple cards and I do not remember the last digits for each. Giving names would be extremely helpful.

Login to Me Too

akrause2004
New Community Member

I'm seeing frustrated user posts from **2010** asking for this simple, basic feature.  I can't wrap my head around why we're all still talking about this.

Login to Me Too

aemvee
Contributor
Contributor

Yes please!

Login to Me Too

adamc28

I'm looking forward for this feature too.

Login to Me Too

Primordial
New Community Member

Yes yes yes... Come on Paypal, people have been asking for this for YEARS! Do ittttt...

Login to Me Too

jasminepengelly
New Community Member

This seems like it would be a relatively quick UI adjustment. Other bank services allow you to do it. Users like myself are discouraged from entering too many cards because identifying them is difficult. I implore you add this feature!

Login to Me Too

Cainoor

Not having this functionality to name the cards is very annoying. I have four cards and without my wallet I cannot distinguish which is which. Why there is no action from PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.