Money transfer

gardenw
Contributor
Contributor

First, thank you all for taking the time to help like minded people like me who are paypal challenged. 🙂

I am trying to find out if I can transfer money from my bank account INTO my paypal account.

Any thoughts?
Markey

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes you can click on add funds on the summary page of your paypal account and as you are in Canada i believe you can add funds via a linked bank account. Click on the add funds option and select which of the 2 options is best for you.

However you do know you do not need funds in your paypal account balance if you are a buyer??

As long as you have a debit or credit card linked paypal will take from their direct.

If you have a bank account linked they will take from there but it will go as an echeque unless you have a back up card linked as well.

Also you may find if you add funds to your paypal account balance you can't use it UNLESS you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gardenw
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. 🙂  Ultimately, I want to transfer funds from my bank account

to my paypal account to pay off my paypal loan, but, I believe I just remembered reading that the pay off

does have to come from money earned and deposited directly into my paypal account.

Have a wonderful weekend!

M~

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can pay off a negative balance from >>

1. Money earnt and paid into your PayPal balance. 

2. Transfered from bank account. 

3. Directly over the phone with PayPal via a card. 

4. Get a mate to send it to you via the personal payment option and you pay them back in cash.  If you use that option make be they fund it from their bank account and NOT from a card so no fee. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.