Light packet USA option missing?

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor

shipping from Canada and printing the shipping label...the last few days and 1 day last week the light packet to the USA option from the drop down menu is gone..This is the cheapest option and used the most for small items in a bubble mailer..Where is it? and get it back?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

sarawenn
Contributor
Contributor

As of today, still no Light Packet for me. I'm losing money as an online seller. My only recourse is to charge higher shipping prices. Customers aren't going to be happy. 😞

Login to Me Too

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor

HI TO ALL THAT ARE REPLYING TO MY ORIGINAL POST...I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT PACKET TO SHIP TO THE USA FROM CANADA BACK NOW FOR ABOUT A WEEK......IT IS THERE RIGHT NOW..SO IF YOU ARE NOT SEEING IT THEN YOU MAY HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE..

Login to Me Too

Secondsilver
Contributor
Contributor
Are you using your small packet option through ebay? I understand that the ebay option is working again but only if you are selling through ebay. I have my own website and it is still not available online through paypal for me. I have used that option for years with my own site it is only recently that it has disappeared.
Login to Me Too

Secondsilver
Contributor
Contributor
oooops I totally meant "light packet" NOT "small packet"
Login to Me Too

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is an ebay sale. But I can print the shipping label directly from paypal with that option. They both say it's not their fault.
Login to Me Too

sarawenn
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, Secondsilver. It's not Ebay but my own website, and using Paypal shipping to print labels. Figured I'd try another browser (because that clears up most Paypal shipping errors in the past), but no Light Packet. Tried chrome, firefox, and explorer.

Login to Me Too

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor

Damm, just when you think it is all good they loose it again..Light Packet to the USA has gone missing again...Don't have time for this...

Login to Me Too

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor

well it's back again...then gone the back 

Login to Me Too

gaiou37
Contributor
Contributor

It's still not available for me, I sell from my own website. Called Paypal and said there is nothing they can do and that's the way it will be now...so frustrating...

Login to Me Too

mikesdartss
Contributor
Contributor
Hi gaiou37...just tried an experiment and on a new ebay sale ..if I go and print label from ebay which takes me to paypal..the Light Packet option is there...if I try to print directly from paypal it is not..Doesn't make any sense it is the same page that I am printing the label from...also try a different browser I know that helped me the other day..With ebay shutting down flash my browsers are really bad but I have been switching between them..Also Canada Post is doing some kinda merge more with paypal they asked for my account # I hope it  is for the benefits of shipping so much ......not just to charge me if something isn't right..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.