Money hasn’t transfered

N7xAlynne
Contributor
Contributor
I transfered a large amount of funds from bank account to paypal 10 days ago to pay for an item. My credit card expired and I was still waiting on a replacement to come in the mail, so transfer from bank was my option at the time... It said it would take 3-5 business days to process, however the money was out of my bank account the following day. On my paypal account, it still says the transfer is pending and “the money will be in your paypal balance on march 9, 2018.” (Yesterday). Unfortunately the money is not in my balance and still says pending on that date. I actually needed to pay for something in which the deadline was the 9th. Because that day came and passed and the transfer never completed (again, the money was taken from my bank account 9 days ago), I missed out on something. Very dissapointing. Now I find myself having to worry about $500 that is now missing in limbo. When will it show up on my balance? How much longer will I need to wait to get that money back to my bank account since it’s no longer going to be used for it’s intended purpose? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sa_hara

I transferred $3,000.00 between my bank account and PayPal on March 10, 2018 and, as other people have discovered, the money was removed from my bank account within 2 calendar days.  It is now 11 calendar days (7 business days) and the transaction still says PENDING.  I have emailed PayPal twice (I tried to phone but I never get the option to talk to an agent) and their replies are useless; they start out by giving me instructions on 'how to add money'  but never tell me where my money is and when it will appear in my PayPal account.  I am totally frustrated and don't know what to do next.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.