I've been waiting so long to see my deposit amounts.

antonijoven
New Community Member

Paypal said they deposited two amounts on my ban account (TD Canada Trust) on July 31, 2012. It's now August 6, 2012 and it's still not in my bank account. I've looked at the TD website and logged in to my account, there's no deposits!

I've went some forums and even to this website and people said they recieved their two amounts in just 2 to 3 days. I also looked at Paypal Help and it said that it takes 2-3 days for deposit amounts to be posted in bank account.

I feel like I'm waiting so long considering the fact that I've waited for almost 5 days already (weekends not included).

Is this normal? What should I do? How long do I have to wait?

Somebody please help me. 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

swells19

Same here... I entered my bank info for Westminster Savings weeks ago and I never got any 2 small deposits either. I am getting super frustrated. I am 99.9% positive my bank information is correct. My Paypal account used to say it was waiting for verification for that specific account, and then it disappeared and when I try adding it again it says "The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to <removed>." I don't have a different bank account -_______- I don't even have a fax and I don't even have the two small deposits! Paypal is ridiculous, someone sent me money and I just want to use that money to donate to someone. It shouldn't be this complicated, I don't even want to add my bank account, I was only doing it cause apparently I have to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.