Detailed transaction history download

HellRaiser1st
New Community Member

Hi, i am trying to download my transaction history from previous year but all i get is name of transaction and sum and i would like to have the detailed transaction detail for all transactions like the one u see when you click on a transaction, is there anyway of downloading it like that as to print each one individualy will take me ages.

best regards

HellRaiser1st

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HellRaiser1st
New Community Member

so i managed to download them by doing this little trick witch i hope it will help others in the future as well:

1. i selected my activity period nad type of list i wanted like for me was only payments sent.

2. click on each of the transactions to open the detailed view for each one and after you have done that to all of them and you have a loong page with all the open transactions proceed to next step 🙂

3. then i pressed Ctrl+P on keyboard or click print on your browser.

4. you will be displayed with the printing content were you can check and print it after you confirmed it was what you wanted.

5. instead of printing selct save as PDF.

6. select destiantion folder of the PDF file and you are good to go

all your detailed transactions are there.

i hope it helped anyone who is looking for a similar problem as mine. would be great if it was pinend so that people can find it easyer.

Best Regards

HellRaiser1st

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

HellRaiser1st
New Community Member

so i managed to download them by doing this little trick witch i hope it will help others in the future as well:

1. i selected my activity period nad type of list i wanted like for me was only payments sent.

2. click on each of the transactions to open the detailed view for each one and after you have done that to all of them and you have a loong page with all the open transactions proceed to next step 🙂

3. then i pressed Ctrl+P on keyboard or click print on your browser.

4. you will be displayed with the printing content were you can check and print it after you confirmed it was what you wanted.

5. instead of printing selct save as PDF.

6. select destiantion folder of the PDF file and you are good to go

all your detailed transactions are there.

i hope it helped anyone who is looking for a similar problem as mine. would be great if it was pinend so that people can find it easyer.

Best Regards

HellRaiser1st

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.