Cannot merge currencies

Goatmilk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have some 15 usd and 15 EUR in my PayPal account. Together, they would suffice to make a purchase I want to make. But for some ludicrous reason, they are kept separate. I have a total of 30, but can only access one currency at a time as means of payment.

I have googled. It always says to go "under your profile picture" - I have no such section! - and select "Currency manager" - there is no such link anywhere in my account! It is also suggested to "enter a desired amount" of my balance in a field to convert your balance of one currency, to that of another so you have more of the desired currency. There is no such option. 

I have a Premier account, but I only have the options to add or remove a currency, not to transfer funds between them. So instead of just paying the **bleep** 30 Euros or usd, I am forced to pay 15 of either currency and the rest with my credit card. This is ridiculous. Is there any way to fix this please?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

UltraGamer_YT
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have that option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.