whats going to happen when i have negative balance on a prepaid card?

KT02
New Community Member

I made some transactions for a game for about $5.00 with a vanilla mastercard( i had just enough to make that small purchase) but i didnt realize there would be additional fees as well which resulted in a negative balance of -$0.25!   What is going to happen? i suddenly owe 25cents but im not sure how to pay that? will paypal do a chargeback on that game purchase? Im really bothered because that would also result in my game account getting banned due to their awkward rules.

is there any possible way for me to pay that missing 25cents to resolve this issue?  I don't know who to talk to about this!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just a thought but, most likely your PayPal Account will go into a negative balance.  PayPal won't let you do anything with your account until you resolve the negative balance.  All you need to do is transfer some money to your Account however, you may want to follow-up by contacting customer support direct for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.