We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now.

JustCallMeAlice
New Community Member

I get this error whenever i try to send money on paypal
Is there anyway to fix this?
I Have $30 on my paypal! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

BigFrustration
Contributor
Contributor

Im going to close my paypal soon, Im sick of this problem. Can anyone suggest alternative online payment methos?

Login to Me Too

cantpayforjack
Contributor
Contributor

This is **bleep** garbage.

I have the same problem, of course.  I called customer support and they had me verify **bleep** from my credit report, which I did.  He said it's caused by their "sophistocated security model" being unable to confirm my identity.

What the **bleep**?  My account is verified, e-mail verified, address verified, I'm trying to make a payment from the same IP I've had for years, I answered your ridiculous verification questions on the phone.  IT'S **bleep** ME!  LET ME USE MY GODDAMN MONEY!!!

Login to Me Too

shariful51

I am having the same problem. I have 2 paypal account with one IP. I use one another one use my brother. What I can do now ?

Login to Me Too

lmosh
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue too, I have talked to customer service several times. they are no help.

Login to Me Too

Trabelsi
Contributor
Contributor

I faced the same error message. The way I fixed this issue was so simple but you would never think that this is the origine of the problem: I simply disabled AD BLOCK for Paypal and every thing is working correctly 😄

Login to Me Too

TitusParker

I have the same problem as well.

Is there any problem with my account or his account as he is received this kind of notification when want to send money to me?

Login to Me Too

enemebe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have the same problem, i dont know if this works but i've sent the payment right after.

Delete all your browsing data, cache, history, cookies, everything and then try the payment again.

in Google Chrome

1. Open Chrome.
  2. In the top right, click the Menu .
  3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
  4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
  5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
  6. Click Clear browsing data
Login to Me Too

Marius-Q
New Community Member
Keeps saying it!!!!
Login to Me Too

kidrauhlkekko
New Community Member

Tried from Internet, Chrome, Firefox and it didn't worked.

Also clearing the cache but nothing.

Then i tried from the app on the phone, and it worked.

Hope it works for you all

Login to Me Too

Shateel
Contributor
Contributor
It's September 2016 still paypal didn't fix the issue! Very disappointing, I even called to the paypal customercare representative but nothing works. I wanted to send money to my friend. So I tried with google chrome(updated) from my PC but it didn't work. Then I tried with apple's IOS 10 Safari browser, still no work. I even tried PayPal's IOS app to send money to my friend but I couldn't able to send money. Everytime I try to send money PayPal just shows me the message stated below- "We can't send your payment at the moment. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.