We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time.

Yuzez
New Community Member

I get this message when I attempt to send money to a merchant in China:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Why can't I pay?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your PayPal Account verified?

Login to Me Too

scass
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I waited the 6-8 business days for my funds to transfer, I have a verified account with no limits on it, and I have yet to be able to purchase anything through paypal. I keep getting the same error message. What is even more frustrating is that there is no REASON listed.

Login to Me Too

TBoughton83
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thinking he/she is...considering I have the same problem...and it seems everyone is dodging my questions....

YES MY ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED!

Login to Me Too

roy_s

I have the same error.  Been trying for days.   And to top it off I've made a payment to this vendor just over a month ago with no issues!

Roy

Login to Me Too

kacperjed
New Community Member

Use a different browser. Usually Chrome causes this problem. So try internet explorer. It can also be that you're logged into eBay...

Login to Me Too

lahirusampath21
New Community Member

guys its worked for me use explorer not the chrome it will definitely work....Cat SurprisedSmiley LOL

Login to Me Too

Popops117
New Community Member
How about if im using safari?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.