www.sandbox.paypal.com redirected you too many times.

avinashabhi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this is avinash 

when i acces my profile i geting this error www.sandbox.paypal.com redirected you too many times.

i clear browsing history  and cookiesand every thing. but i did not get solution any one please tell me how can i fix this i

This page isn’t working

www.sandbox.paypal.com redirected you too many times. redirected you too many times.

• try  to clear cookies
  • ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

topspace
New Community Member

Hi,

did you resolve this issue? I have the same problem and I'm stuck! I really have to open API Access section in my Profile - and when I click I have the same error.

Login to Me Too

Samir92
Contributor
Contributor

I too have this problem.

I am unable to go to the API Access page if the sandbox account was created from the Developer dashboard. However, if the sandbox account is created from sandbox.paypal.com and then linked to the developer account, you are able to access the API Access page. But, you can't make the account Business Pro.

Login to Me Too

jemminger
Contributor
Contributor

It's broken for me too.  I can't get to my API settings.  

Login to Me Too

davidreedernst
New Community Member

Me too.  Only happens for me on the "My Selling Tools > API Access" section.  But, that's an important section for a sandbox account, eh?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.