payment not received

gdsb
Contributor
Contributor

i have a new paypal account. i am from india. i have been transfered an amount in USD.its been 14 daysi have not recieved the fund.

my local bank account is linked and confirmed. sender have sent to correct email id of mine.

sender is asking me to accept the payment .pls help how to do it.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gdsb

Have you added USD as a receiving currency on your paypal account?

Click on the balance > manage currencies bottom of the pop up box > add USD as a receiving currency from the drop down box.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pandaofark
Hello gdsb,

You currently cannot receive money from your friend as PayPal is experiencing a technical issue. This issue prevents receiving/sending money using PayPal. Orders will currently be processed, and a transaction ID will be given however it will not appear in activity.

A lot of merchants and buyers are having issues with this at the moment. Please be patient as PayPal addresses this technical issue. I understand it may be hard, but just try to find something to do for the mean time.

Thank-you for using PayPal as your merchant service and I hope you have a great day. Use your smile to change the world, before the world changes your smile.
Login to Me Too

pandaofark
Hello Gdsb

You currently cannot receive money from your friend as PayPal is experiencing a technical issue. This issue prevents receiving/sending money using PayPal. Orders will currently be processed, and a transaction ID will be given however it will not appear in activity.

A lot of merchants and buyers are having issues with this at the moment. Please be patient as PayPal addresses this technical issue. I understand it may be hard, but just try to find something to do for the mean time.

Thank-you for using PayPal as your merchant service and I hope you have a great day. Use your smile to change the world, before the world changes your smile.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pandaofark

if the payment is unclaimed as in the O.P's question it has nothing to do with the techie issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.