guest checkout not working

santeerodholder
Contributor
Contributor

Putting together our online store using OpenCart.  Customers can checkout using Paypal, but Guest Checkout isn't working. It will accept all information except shipping is blank and has no options. When trying to submit payment, it comes back to the same page. There's no error message or anything.

Any ideas? Using Paypal standard.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

durian808
Contributor
Contributor

I just encountered the same problem... Guest Checkout, fill out the form and submit it... nothing happens, page refreshes, no error message.

I cleared all browser PayPal cookies.  Same problem.  Tested with Chrome, same problem.

I tried a different debit card and it worked.  It appears that the card associated with my PayPal account cannot be used for a Guest Checkout.

Dear PayPal staff:  Please at least add a warning message so people know why this is happening.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

trampos

Any clues?

All my checkouts are being redirected to the new layout and you get stuck on the "add card" form. Can anyone from paypal say something?

I followed NickPlant instructions, changed the option to "Add PayPal as another way to receive payments.", then i realized that only the first time i go to the checkout, i see the old checkout (what i want), then when i try again it redirects me to the new checkout. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.