Why is Paypal Trying to have me sent to prison for Tax Evasion?

VeryUnSatisfied
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Paypal Refusing to give me access to my detailed transaction history?

There's no way to file quarterly Sales and Use Taxes without those records.

They are forcing me to evade paying my quarterly Taxes on Purpose.

I have called them probably 100 times,  they always promise to allow me acess to my records,   then  promise me a follow up.  After about a week they send me an email that says they will continue to refuse me access to my records,  and then get rude and sarcastic about it.

I've been a customer for 15 years,  and have never been treated this way.  The customer service people are the biggest A-Holes when you let them know that in my other accounts I can access that info easily. 

Then they just start trying to get you off the phone, making a bunch of empty promises.  and after about a week,  they send out an email that says F-You,  we don't care if you go to jail.

WTF happened to this company?  They just completely suck now.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Kristy2
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, their customer service is awful!!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

why do they allow access for your other accounts but not this one?

Is this account restricted?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont rely on Paypal or Ebay or AMZN for my sales records,I keep my own sales ledger by date by venue .

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your PayPal account limited?

All my business fiancial records are maintained and current on my own business accounting software.  That includes all tax records where I can generate my own reports as needed.  PayPal is the payment processor not the bookkeping system for your business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.