[WORST EXPERIENCE EVER] I haven't received my refund from my purchase in last November so far!!!!!

90Percent
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I made a purchase on Microsoft official website using Paypal last November. Since there was defect with the item, I sent the item back and was promised a full refund. However, up until today, more than 7 months later, I haven't received my refund. Well, this is not the problem with Microsoft, since according to the decision of a claim I opened this February, Paypal promised it would credit me with full refund in 24-48 hours. However, despite the clear word written in Paypal's responding email, I didn't receive a single cent in my account. I contacted Paypal countless times since then asking about this and was always told to wait for several days for a response. However, apart from the contact I made in February, I haven't received any response for any of the other contacts I made since then. 

I feel like I'm an idiot having to deal with all this **bleep**. Imagine you receive a promise from a person saying he will pay the debt he owed you, but he just messes around and never takes it seriously. AND THIS DOES NOT ONLY HAPPEN ONCE, IT'S FIVE TIMES IN TOTAL. Every time, I tried to be nice with the agent despite being fooled throughout, but that just made the fact I haven't received my refund more absurd.

NOW, I WANT AN ANSWER NOW! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SUCH A SIMPLE CASE, A CASE YOU GUYS ALREADY HAD A SOLUTION BACK IN FEBRURAY, COULD BE DELAYED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. I feel so desperate since I don't know who I should reach out to. I don't feel it useful anymore to contact customer service anymore, since I could be told to wait for 3-5 days again and end up never receiving a response.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

90Percent
Contributor
Contributor
Update: "Luckily", I was treated as an idiot again after my last contact with this stupidest company on the planet. I called Thursday and was told to expect my refund back by tonight. But again, which I'm and should not be surprised of, I haven't received anything at all.
Login to Me Too

90Percent
Contributor
Contributor
SO NOW, I'M NOT HAVING ANY CONFIDENCE IN THE CAPABILITY OF PAYPAL OF SOLVING ISSUES. I'LL RESORT TO LEGAL ACTIONS!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi 90Percent, 

Sorry if you're receiving the run around related to this transaction!

We don't offer support through the Community Forums as this is a member to member platform. However, we would love it if you reached out to our social media team through Twitter or Facebook so we could review this issue with you. If you have a Facebook account, visit our page and select 'Message' underneath the banner to send us more information. If you'd rather go through Twitter, our handle is @AskPayPal and you can click Message on our page to get started. 

- Drew

PayPal_Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.