Support not answering for tickets for 2 days now.

Hypnotick
Contributor
Contributor

Oke, I submited 2 tickets and 0 answers from PayPal support, very nice from company like them. Anyway is paypal charing some big fee's when we use it? Because I bought some service using PayPal that costed 239$ but on my bank they charged 261$. So I called my bank and they said, they have nothing to do with it, that paypal charged me those 22$. Now I submited 2 tickets about this and still no answer.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what country,what currency?

did you buy from foreign company?

download a copy of Paypal terms and services.

Login to Me Too

Hypnotick
Contributor
Contributor

It is from Serbia, but I put $ on card and bught services for $ so there was no currecny changed. Even on paypal it says they charged 239$ but they took from my Bank card 261$. And Bank told me that was fee from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What are the details of the transaction from your PayPal activity list?

You are in Serbia, correct?

In what country is the service provide?

What currency was used for the service payment?

Login to Me Too

Hypnotick
Contributor
Contributor
Purchase Details: 239.20 USD
But on my Bank activirty list they charged me 261$
It is not that I lost 22$ here, but I bought 2 times the same service so I lost 44$ plus I checked they even charged me yesterday also some fee when I bought services for 75$.

All curency was in USD.
I am from Serbia, but I do not know from what country that service was, because every time I buy some service (not from the same site) paypal always put me some fee's that are not on paypal site, but I see them on my bank activity list. I tried to find online chat with support with paypal, but I sent them 2 emails, but no answer still 😕
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where is your bank located?

What currency in your bank account?

Does PayPal show any fees for the transaction?

Login to Me Too

Hypnotick
Contributor
Contributor

It is located in Serbia and we use Dinars(RSD) but I didn't put Dinars I put USD so on my bank card when I see I had curency in USD so they didn't convert anything for any transactions.

And on PayPal I can't see any fee's that they put I see exactly the same number that I paid for service. For that website where I got service it said it will cost 239$ and that is how much paypal charged me. But my Bank activity log don't says 239 but 261$ and when I called them, they said they dont took any fee or anything and that this is some fee that paypal take. But it is strange that This is such a big fee for low ammount.

Login to Me Too

Hypnotick
Contributor
Contributor

Still no answer after 6 days, nice paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.