Stop Chargebacks

xjokerx9
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway possible for me as a dealer of digital goods to stop chargebacks against me. I own a community of servers of a game and the people that play on the game can buy stuff ingame that give them more stuff. What happens most of the time is that a person will buy stuff then when they no longer play on the server or already have used the item they will make a chargeback claim and say that the payment was unaurotized which I know that isn't true. I use paypal a lot and have a lot of money in my account. I am about to change to another internet currency instead for my products to be better secured. Is there anything I can do or say that will help me win most cases? I have had well over 50 chargebacks with very little of them myself winning. Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

flstaterebate
Contributor
Contributor

Veteran Attorney and long standing business client of PayPAl has corporate account frozen by PayPal after releasing my funds and months later unknowingly sides with vacation traveler, thus overdrafting my rock solid account and "after" I pressed charges against the professional, traveling squatter, who now has (3) THREE open FELONY WARRANTS including her extradition from Illinois, for burglary, defrauding an innkeeper and conspiracy! While the initial crimes were only committed by my guest upon reimbursement from PayPal; non of which would have transpired had I not been forced to "overly" corporate with PayPal and produce entirely too many details surrounding the aledged crimes, and after TripAdvisor had fully investigated the suspect, non of which was directed at me to perform; I.e to the extent of subpoenas to my security entrance and affidavits from numerous employees and property caretakers; therefore this is why I am deeply compelled to copy/paste a novel of instructions demanded of me, I follow, during my own request to dispute an erroneous transaction. I shall post this data below, afterwhich I will enlighten your readers as to the CNN pending news report from PayPal being chastised in the media, as well find "at a minimum", I'm encouraged an exec will be charged from a litany of accomplis felonious acts, and (3) additional felonies were all made possible from PayPal's coercion with the criminal.

SEE BELOW THEIR TACTICS:

Hello.

Thank you for providing additional information regarding the PayPal Debit MasterCard® dispute (listed below):

Unfortunately, the response did not contain all of the needed information. I understand that this procedure can be frustrating. However, MasterCard requires that we collect this information before we can take action.

- Transaction Date Jun 1, 2016, Transaction Amount -$664.10 USD, Merchant name:_____-___

To help us dispute this charge on your behalf, please provide us with the following information:

·Please provide a detailed description of the merchandise that you expected to receive.
· Was this description provided on a website, by phone, or another way?
o Please provide a summary of the phone call, merchant's web address, or invoice of the original merchandise that was ordered.
· Provide a detailed description of how the merchandise was different from what was originally described.

· What was your understanding of the terms and conditions for this purchase?
o Were you aware of the need to cancel with the merchant within a specific timeframe?
o How did the merchant violate the terms?
o Was there a money back guarantee?

·Contact the merchant to attempt to resolve this matter.
· How did you contact the merchant? By phone, by email, or another way?
o Please include the dates you contacted the merchant
o What did you say to the merchant?
o What was the merchant's response?

·A second opinion from a qualified expert. (Must meet the following requirements)
· The second opinion is on the expert's company letterhead, signed, and dated
· States the expert's years of experience in their field
· The second opinion must include a detailed explanation, from the expert, as to how the item received is different from what was originally described, what is wrong with the item, and what can be done to resolve the issue.
· Copies of the expert's credentials (ex. Expert's license in field or business card) must be provided along with the second opinion

· At this time, we must allow the merchant 15 days to issue a credit.

Please reply by 06/10/2016. You can simply reply to this email, send the information to @#@#$.com, or fax it to us at DC Chargebacks. Make sure that you include 129857927424in your email subject line or on the cover sheet.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Anthony
PayPal Debit Card Team
PP-004-863-427-041

This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.

This card can be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.

Copyright © 1999-2016 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@flstaterebate

what you show us is WHat Paypal or credit card issuer ask when a customer files chargeback for item not as described-narrative,expert opinion,etc.

Did you book a trip with Tripadvisor?

what happens?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@xjokerx9

Paypal has some way to protect digital goods sellers ,I do not sell digital goods,but I think there is a way to download the file ,and this would be proof that they receive the goods ! 

you can go to Paypal site or search this forum for discussion.

This would be your defence against item not received.

I dont know what you can do with unauthorised use of account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.