STILL CANNOT 'ADD MONEY' TO PAYPAL WALLET FROM ANY BANK ACCOUNTS

arronmark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

ISSUE/PROBLEM: A variety of error messages when trying to Add Money to one's PayPal Wallet account both on the PayPal website and the mobile app.

I know that this error has been on-going for a while. I have heard that it has produced in both the U.S.A., Norway, France and the U.K. I have spoken to Customer Service Represenatives on the telephoe for over 10 hours in order to solve the issue but it seems that there is simply just a flaw within the system and there is no real want on their part to fix it.

I therefore wanted to know from the community and those who use PayPal on a daily basis if any fix or possible work around for adding money to one's PayPal account from a bank account has become known?

In the meantime, I have made an official complaint to the British Financial Ombudsman who can take the issue much further into possibly having the underlying issue fixed and a closer look into why certain features such as Add Money have been offered by PayPal in certain countries and do not work.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.