Paypal IPN issues suddenly no orders coming through

lilou789
New Community Member

I sell through a website (opencart) using Paypal and Worldpay as the payment methods. All been running fine. 2 nights ago the Paypal payments were coming through but not my orders - no changes our side. So i got my web developer to look at and he re-input the correct IPN notification URL to Paypal and orders started coming through again from Paypal. Then the following night they again stopped and haven't worked since. I'm in touch with Paypal technical and they say there are seeing code 405 errors but haven't resolved, and saying not their problem it seems. I have checked with my server Nethosted and they are not seeing any errors, and are telling me not a server issue. My web developer can't see a solution and thinks it's a paypal issue.  The part that makes no sense is that all was working (twice) and then suddenly not, with no changes from my side. Does anyone else have/has had the same issue or has any insight as to whats going on? A real pain as I'm having to add all the Paypal orders on my site manually. Worldpay orders are working fine. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to visit the Merchant Support Community for help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.