Paypal Adaptive plugin

Twista
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to use the Paypal Adaptive plugin onto my shopping cart. Was this service discontinued? as there's is not place to submit one's application for review so as to go live with the created app?

I have followed the given steps i use Easy Digital Downloads i.e. the Paypal Adaptive to make payments:

Register a REST API app

1. In the REST API apps section, click Create app.
  2. See creating an appfor more information.

Register an NVP/SOAP API app

1. Click Dashboard at the top of the page to open the My Apps & Credentials page.
  2. Click the Create and manage NVP/SOAP API apps link at the bottom of the page.
  3. Click New App on the left navigation bar to access the App Information form.
  4. Complete the form and click the Submit App button. To ensure the fastest possible application review, supply as much information as possible when completing the submittal form.

I do not have the submit page just save and its doesn't save fore a review i.e. to review my app so that I can get the live ID app to go live instead of Sandbox account I was successful with sandbox so now I want to go live

And am not getting the the submit button on the page: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/goingLive/#register i.e. after completing the form it just says save and not

Submit i.e for review and I want to submit for review so that I can go live with the app and use the Adaptive features.

Does this service work and is it available? You can assist me on this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, Adaptive Payments has been closed and they are no longer issuing live App IDs for it.  You can accomplish the same things it provided using Express Checkout, though. I wrote an article detailing this you might be interested in.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, Adaptive Payments has been closed and they are no longer issuing live App IDs for it.  You can accomplish the same things it provided using Express Checkout, though. I wrote an article detailing this you might be interested in.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Twista
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Angell EYE much appreciated am just following it through!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.