Paypal Account Permanent Closed

mohammadali
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friends,

I just encountered a big problem with my business paypal account. I have registered company in USA/PK/UAE. We used our paypal account for all business transactions.

Recently some buyers raised disputes for no reason. We provided details but still we been forced to refund them. After that they just limited my account and asked to submit supplier information and business information to be updated as revenue gone high. We updated information and provided our supplier details as well. Paypal after review just closed our account with permanent limits.

Our paypal account is fully verified with all valid details of our USA company. We just had mistake of "Logged in Paypal in Pakistan" because I visited there and national too.

Thats our all business shutdown because we had 80% client on paypal for payments.

Anyone can suggest & help regarding this? It would be pleasure.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohammadali

Your best bet is to phone customer services and see if they can resolve things with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohammadali

Your best bet is to phone customer services and see if they can resolve things with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohammadali
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

thank you for reply. We called them i just got one sentence " You & Me cant do anything with it. This is final decision to close it"

I just hanged up and banged my head. I really need this account and how to fight the case I don't now. I am not in USA because my mother is sick here and my business is stucked due to this.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal does not feel comfortable doing business with you.

Your account is closed and after 180 days,they will email you and return your money.

You have to find another payment processor,best is to apply for a merchant account to accept credit cards  .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.