PayPal wasting people's time

Awaltonlaw
New Community Member

I spent some time setting up paypal for the law firm, confirming email addresses and bank accounts. Emailed them bc the money that had been sent did not show up. They send you back an automated email that you have to reply to again. After the money showed up, I could transfer to my bank account because they do not do business with PNC in Ohio.  So my time setting up the account was wasted, my time emailing and replying to their automated emails was wasted, I have to refund my client money, delete my paypal accounts and find another way to get paid.  The guy on the phone (more wasted time) said that the bank transfer would probably not work on the app. I asked why and he said it just doesn't sometimes. He also said PayPal doesn't really work on Google Chrome. This company is starting to look like a joke.  WHY verify bank accounts for banks you refuse to transfer funds to???  Why not put on your homepage: GOOGLE CHROME USER, PEOPLE WHO USE OUR APP AND PNC CUSTOMERS GO ELSEWHERE.    I work on an hourly rate and paypal cost me about $100 this morning, does anyone know if PayPal has shown concern for wasting so much of people's time? please respond to this thread if you've have any insight as to if they will compensate me. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.