PayPal Account in Pakistan

tmk
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to open a PayPal Personal/Premier or Business account in Pakistan.

I have a valid USA Bank Account , a valid credit card from USA but currently reside at a Pakistani address. What are my options to open a PayPal account? Im a Pakistani national.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Close your U. S. account and open a new account in Pakistan.

Login to Me Too

tmk
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly the problem because Paypal does not provide accounts in Pakistan.
Login to Me Too

tmk
Contributor
Contributor

If you open https://www.paypal.com/sa/merchantsignup/create (A URL for Saudi Arabia) and select Open Business Account, you can see Pakistan inside the list of countries. (The above URL is just one example, there are others as well)

Can someone please explain. Does it mean you can open a business account for a Pakistan.

Login to Me Too

Gleeful122
New Community Member

Have you found a solution to this? I was trying to find a way to open an account, but Pakistan isn't supported. Has anyone tried using Auction Essistance to help them open up a USA PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

yasirgondal

Allied Bank in Pakistan just make an aggrement with Xoom in USA. Xoom is part of PayPal and  all Paypal user sends money in Pakistan using their Xoom accont.

In Pakistan receiver can simply sign up new xoom account 

currently only this way where USA PayPal users send money directly in Pakistan  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.