Parallel Payment through PHP website

wishinfo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I want to implement parallel payment in my website where user can pay to 2 recipients. I implemented last month Adaptive payment but its deprecated from 1st January 2018

Now which paypal method I can use to send payment to 2 recipients?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

The simple answer is that you can do this with Express Checkout.  I have a lot more detail about doing Parallel and Chained payments with Express Checkout in this article.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

wishinfo
Contributor
Contributor

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
They are labeling it that way, but it's really not. They're trying to get more people using REST, but the Classic APIs have way too many integrations, and it still has features that the REST APIs simply don't have. There is also no need for application IDs like there is with Adaptive, so you would be perfectly fine using this method.

Login to Me Too

wishinfo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Angelleye

Thanks again for prompt reply. Do you have any link for PHP experess Checkout parallel method? I mean sample code for that

Thanks

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I don't have any samples fully prepared for this exact flow, but I do have a PHP class library for PayPal that provides samples / templates for the individual calls that would be used in the flow. (https://www.angelleye.com/product/paypal-sdk-php/)
Login to Me Too

wishinfo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.