Packing slip not showing multiple purchases.

Riffman
Contributor
Contributor

Contacted paypal technical but due to them not understanding English I gave up trying to explain. The problem in full is as follows: I receive an order through ebay for multiple products which the customer has used the shopping cart and paid with paypal. When I view the order in paypal it shows all the items listed correctly but when I click the print packing slip button only one item shows on the packing slip but the total price is still correct.

Is anyone else having this problem, if so is there an alternative way to print an invoice or packing slip showing all the items in the order.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards

John.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

when you click on Ebay invoice details under My Ebay,it should list all the items and shipping ,but it will show $$,if this is an overseas order,then Customs will see it . 

Login to Me Too

dasw
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this problem too and it's September so it hasn't been fixed yet. . Not only does the packing slip only list one item of a multiple sale but the error is also on the message sent to the customer.  I ended up using ebay's packing slips.

Login to Me Too

papertigger
Contributor
Contributor

@dasw wrote:

I'm having this problem too and it's September so it hasn't been fixed yet. . Not only does the packing slip only list one item of a multiple sale but the error is also on the message sent to the customer.  I ended up using ebay's packing slips.

Thanks for the suggestion - I will do this in future.  Its a shame that such a convenient document as the PayPal packing slip has become unusable --  you would think that a company like Paypal, with its insistence on accuracy, can allow error like this go on and on with no attempt to correct it.    You can bet they would correct it fast enough if it were actually costing them money!

Login to Me Too

stamp40
New Community Member

Is there anyone at PayPal that can fix the "Print Packing Slip" Link that will include all items on a multi-item Purchase?

There used to be an Option in the "Order Details" Link at each Purchase item on the Ebay Sold Items Page but even it is not there anymore. Come on eBay, let's get a thing or two fixed for Sellers.

Login to Me Too

isihac
New Community Member

I agree this is a problem.,

Come on Paypal,  this used to work a few months ago and it's been broken for weeks now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.