My account is fully verified but Swagbucks will not send me a gift card

Alystein1
Contributor
Contributor

Swagbucks keeps telling me it can't verify my account. Everything in my paypal account matches my swagbucks account and my paypal is fully verified. Thoughts??

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sojournerbliss
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had an answer to this, I don't, I am having the same issue. Both my boyfriend and I have been trying to redeem our Swagbucks and Swagbucks keeps saying it's a paypal issue, but there does not seem to be a problem on the paypal side. We are sending a message to Swagbucks customer support and I'll report back if we figure anything out. 

Login to Me Too

Alystein1
Contributor
Contributor

I apologize for not getting this update up sooner. I discovered that even though paypal gives "verified" status as soon as you link a card, you have to have a direct bank accounty linked(account # and routing #) in order for swagbucks to recognize that it is a verified account and send gift cards. It's kind of a pain because you have to wait for paypal to deposit and withdraw a small amount of money in your account to verify it and it took about a couple days to complete the process but now everything works fine.

Login to Me Too

Dust1
New Community Member

So you have to have an account from a bank linked to you paypal account in order to link your swagbucks account to receive swagbucks rewards? What if you had a debit card link to your paypal? That has a account no. and routing no. right?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Dust1,

Good question - a debit card does not have a routing number and account number. The only option to be verified would be to add a bank account. I apologize for any inconvenience!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ahmedfx97
New Community Member
My PayPal account has been verified. I have money and have received money on my PayPal account. The name on my PayPal matches my name on swagbacks. But every time I redeem the PayPal reward, it says my account hasn’t been verified?? HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.