Money

Tanya0001
New Community Member

I sent  A product out to a customer she sent me $130 and it won't release it and she's already received it can you please help me get my money

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

There's really no way assist as this a peer to peer community.   We don't have all of the details concerning your account or the sender's account.  Depending on your account status is a factor - is your account "verified".    Depending on how the transaction was handled is a factor - did you send an invoice or a request for "goods and services" or did the sender just use the send money feature and selected "friends and family".   If you account is unverified, you have limits on sending, receiving and withdrawing funds.   Meaning PayPal can hold your funds up to 21 days.   There's various things that can affect how long it takes to release the funds. 

Note, if the sender used the send money feature and selected "friends and family", technically, you don't have proof of a sale which in turn can set you up for a scam.  All we can do is toss some thoughts out there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.