Label changes?

QueensQuarry
New Community Member

All of sudden my labels are only allowing a landscape 2 per page label format.  I use the Dymo 4XL which is uses 4x6 single Portrait labels.  All of my settings are still the same, but somehow the label keeps print the 2 page landscape label.  

The only thing I saw that was different from the norm was a new agreement pop-up about making sure you are following USPS guidelines.  

Has anyone had this?  I have used this printing system for close to ten years, and I have no idea whats going on.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kttl
Contributor
Contributor

I got it to work...go to Seller Preferences > Shipping Preferences > Edit Printer Settings > Change printer to Label Printer.  My Dymo 450 Turbo wasn't an option so I selected the Dymo 350 XL and it worked!!  I hope this solves the issue for you too!! 😃

Login to Me Too

moonbeast
Contributor
Contributor

So annoyed that they did this.   And why aren't seller preferences kept under settings?  I was looking under settings forever trying to figure out where to change printer options.

And it would be SO NICE to have the "void" and "reprint label" back under activity... sometimes they don't email me the link to reprint.  If I do a bunch of labels in a row, only the first email has reprint and void links.  I had to finally save a link to the old paypal website so I could reprint labels.

Login to Me Too

x90sJohnx
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same issue. I checked my settings as suggested and Paypal had reverted my printer to my Canon, not my Brother QL-570, after I  agreed to the "new" USPS terms yesterday. I changed the printer to the Brother QL-550, since the 570 is supposed to support that printer software. But my labels are still showing wrong in the print PDF preview. I even updated Java and changed the printer to the QL-500. Still a no go. It is rather frustrating that Paypal can't get their shipping to work right, seeing as this isn't the first issue I have had with printing shipping labels or even buying shipping through Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

James3535
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal jacked something up for sure. It has nothing to do with my printer settings.  Their output is the issue.

Login to Me Too

LittleHohmies
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Brother QL-500 and after spending a lifetime figuring out where to change the printer settings - it says "does not allow Macintosh computers at this time" WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!

I'm really really really annoyed...

Login to Me Too

LeolaFleaMarket
Contributor
Contributor

Did the OP figure this out? I am so frustrated and cannot figure it out  Using the Dymo 4XL also

@QueensQuarry wrote:

All of sudden my labels are only allowing a landscape 2 per page label format.  I use the Dymo 4XL which is uses 4x6 single Portrait labels.  All of my settings are still the same, but somehow the label keeps print the 2 page landscape label.  

The only thing I saw that was different from the norm was a new agreement pop-up about making sure you are following USPS guidelines.  

Has anyone had this?  I have used this printing system for close to ten years, and I have no idea whats going on.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.