Holding Funds

cowboy12
Contributor
Contributor

They are holding my funds for 21 days But one transaction they went ahead and credit to my account why didn't they hold that one? Can they pick and choose which one they hold and don't hold It was the second item I sold and it was credited the same day But my first sale they are holding until May 11

Any help would be great Thanks

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

GrannieOf6

PayPal may claim that eBay is responsible for holding funds, but eBay makes a big deal about how PayPal and eBay are separate companies and that all complaints should go to PayPal Customer Service. PayPal's Customer Service is a joke

So - I don't get money even though my record is perfect; I've been buying with PayPal for years and selling for months (and am a returning seller who's used PayPal before); and the buyers have all positive feedback, too. 

Login to Me Too

jkelly5359
If I had known PayPal was going to continue to hold funds even after providing tracking information AND confirmation of delivery, I would have used another company!! How in the world do you guys expect someone to run a business if they can't access their funds from the sales???? I spent all of my money out of pocket to ship my merchandise thinking I would be able to recover those costs quickly by transferring the money I made to my bank. NOPE! Now my business is on hold until you release those funds and I can pay to ship out more items. Thanks a lot PayPal for single handedly **bleep** up my entire income stream!! I have kids to feed! But I guess that doesn't matter to you seeing as you already got YOUR money from the fees you deducted
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.