EBAY FRUSTRATION 21 DAY HOLE RIDICULOUS PAY PAL

pitterpats

I am a top seller off EBay 7/180 transactions have been canceled, two due to the buyer non payment and the rest due to request or wrongly posted. But 7 only seven in the time I have spent on ebay and the hard work I put in to making sure all of my customers were satified, so ebay decided to take it upon them selves and rate me as a below standard seller due to the 7 canceled orders out of several hundred, really EBAY that is pathetic and no one ever said you acted like the CEO ever of my company. I have not one negative complaint on my ebay account, and pay pal decided to go with ebay standards and place a hold 21 days on my account due to EBAY stupidity. I have since looked in to finding more reliable sites that allow a small business to grow, with out interfernece. Pay pal seriously needs to cut ties with ebay on this as many great sellers are now looking for other means including myself of finding better and easier ways to grow my business with out outside interferance. Pay pal should never ever put a 21 day hold on any great sellers account, especially as I did contacted PAY PAL, who can clearly see I refunded only one person, due to it being canceled. They can also see there have been no issues at all on my ebay, why is it Pay pal lets ebay set the standards on how they treat their customers? They are two seperate companies acting like CEO of small businesses, as it stands today after all the hard work I have done to keep my rating at 100 percent, I am now surfing the internet in hopes to find a better more effective way to run and operate my business with no interferance from Ebay or pay pal, when you lock up a small businesses funds for 21 days, you destroy businesses and peoples work they have put in to it, if they can not access the business funds, they can not continue to operate in any way. It should really be illegal as the funds do not belong to either company involved we simpy use their business to transfer funds and to sell goods, not to monitor our ability as a business owner. They both make it very very difficult to accell at all. Ebay is going down hill as Ubid is taking over and pay pal will sink with them if they do not stop this ridiculous pathetic crap ebay throws at its sellers. Literally if you cancel 7/200 transactions, you will be blocked on ebay and then blocked on pay pal. EBAY is going to sink themselves as ubid is hurting them and this is why. Stop selling on EBAY to all buyers having this issue, check in to UBid, where you do not half to jump through half of the hoops, when you are a great seller, you should be treated as such and if a seller chooses to cancel an order, they should be able, as it is their business and their money that not only purchased that product. It has zero to do with ebay but ebay seems to believe they can tell you what you can cancel, what you can not cancel, what you can do basically that grows your business. PS if you do not ship over the weekends ebay also faults you for that as well. RIDICULOUS PAY PAL< DEAL WITH EBAY as their policies will in the end destroy you, as many sellers are looking for alternatives to avoiid the hassells and stress coming from both of your companies, it is all over the internet, millions are complaining. Because you stop small businesses from becoming successful.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.